If you’re looking for a local roofing contractor in the Bowie, TX area, call the pros at Pillar Roofing and Construction. Our team is well-versed in many various roofing materials and services to take care of every roof project. If you decide to mend an aging roof, restore it to its former glory, or even need a roof installed on a new building, we’ve got you covered! We offer services for commercial roofing in Bowie, TX in order to attend to any office roof, flat roof, shingled, or metal. Contact us at (972) 798-8901 to get started on your roof repairs or installation. You can see each of the services we offer by looking over the links below for complete resources on the repairs we make and the materials we work with.
Our Roof Installation Services:
Contact us for professional quality roofing services in Bowie, TX! Our team provides everything you need from roof installation, repairs, and even options for roof restoration. Call (972) 798-8901 to schedule your no cost evaluation and custom roof construction.
Your Area Bowie, TX Roofing Contractor
Roofing system repair and construction takes professional, quality skill in order to have a durable roofing system protecting your home or business. Our team has been a part of the roofing industry since 2004. Our roofing experts have the knowledge to guide you with the entire project from the initial estimate, choosing materials, the installation process, and a final inspection. You’ll be informed the entire project as we keep you abreast on our progress. If you’re searching for a complimentary estimate for installation or repairs of your roof, give us a call at (972) 798-8901.
As commercial roofers, our specialization occurs across a assortment of varied roofing products. Various commercial roofing materials offer benefits suitable to different areas and climates, in addition to the extent and purpose of an individual structure. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, which we accomplish at a high level for every product you choose.
Single ply membranes possess a variety of characteristics that have impressed numerous commercial structure owners. Available as TPO, PVC, or EPDM, you can learn more about each variety through a visit to the link below. Our built up, modified bitumen, and metal roofing also provide solid options.
- Built Up Roofing BUR roofing is a great flat roofing material that is budget friendly and weather resistant
- Single Ply Roofing We provide many types of single ply roof membranes for repairs and installation
- Modified Bitumen Roofing Modified Bitumen is a top option for flat roofing materials that are both low-cost and dependable
- Metal Roofing Metal roofing is a perfect solution for a low-maintenance, durable material that will last much longer than the average roof.
- Commercial Roof Repair Does your roofing system need rehabilitation to protect against leaks and other wear? Call our team today
Roof restoration stands as a valuable operation that can save a structure owner a great deal of money. As a roof gets older or suffers wear from the weather, its serviceability may end. Should you find yourself confronting the possibility of replacement, reach out to our team first about restoration.
A roofing system restoration relies upon a roof coating to fix and prolong the life of commercial roofing. We now provide work with three different kinds of coatings, each with its unique benefits. Roof coats apply as liquids, and offer excellent protection once they cure. With this procedure, the coating will restore minor damage and fill leaking areas. Once cured, coats supply ultraviolet resistance, pervasive water resistance, and flexibility.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone is a perfect option for an environment friendly coating that deters water settling
- Polyurea Roof Sealant We offer polyurea coating applications as a budget friendly option for improving and protecting the roof structure
- Acrylic Roof Coating Reduce repairs and maximize the longevity of your roof by applying an acrylic roof coating
If you’ve pondered a metal roof, then we’re your local experts. Of the several types of metal roofing we offer, each possesses a selection of advantages. Need aid with your selection? We will definitely offer guidance. Our experience working for a varied assortment of clients and buildings provides us with a broad knowledge of metal roofing.
We desire for any of our clients who need metal roofs to have installations that engender a feeling of pride. A metal roof can last for many years, and has superior resilience. Metal’s particularly positive characteristics only become truly realizable with installation from a skilled team. Metal roofing systems that suffer from improper installation will deteriorate or corrode too quickly, and are subject to leaks. You can avoid negative consequences that degrade your roof when you select service from the leading team at Pillar Roofing & Construction.
- Aluminum Roofing Ideal for areas susceptible to serious rain, an aluminum roofing system is lightweight and repels the effects of rainfall.
- Commercial Metal Roofing As commercial metal roofing installers, we devote attention to each tiny detail for exceptional installations.
- Copper Roofing A copper roof offers an extremely good-looking roofing option that is also energy efficient.
- Corrugated Metal Roofs Corrugated roofing has benefited from new manufacturing strategies that make it a great selection for both residential and commercial roofs.
- Metal Roofing When you consider metal roofing, we are the local leaders for installation.
- Metal Shingle Roofing Metal shingles represents an ideal option for individuals who wish for the positives of metal but not its appearance.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing For top-tier resilience against water, choose a standing seam metal roof.
- Steel Roofing The zinc coating on a steel roof makes it resistant to corrosion and water.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing Stone coated steel is a variety of roofing that mimics tile or other materials, but with the resilience and lifespan of metal.