If you are looking for a local roofing contractor in the Colleyville, TX area, call the experts at Pillar Roofing and Construction. We provide an array of roof repair & installation services to meet your needs. When you need a roof serviced or restored, or you’re in need of a new roof, we have the solutions! Whether you need a commercial roof repaired in Colleyville, TX, our roofing teams have the expertise to complete the work. Contact us now at (972) 798-8901 for expert roofing services. Receive even more information detailing our services and the roofing types we work with by viewing the links given below:
Our Roof Repairs Services:
When you are looking for roofing work in Colleyville, TX, call Pillar Roofing for quality work. Our team provides everything you need from roof construction, rehabbing, and even options for roof restoration. For a complimentary consultation and specialized options for your roofing system, call us at (972) 798-8901.
Your Local Colleyville, TX Roofing Company
When it comes to roofing system maintenance and construction, you need dependable, quality work done to ensure that your house or business building has a secure roofing structure. Since 2004, Pillar Roofing has been fixing and installing roofs in the Colleyville, TX area. All of our roofing experts have the know-how required to complete a job from start to finish. Our clients will be kept aware for the duration of the project from start to finish. Get started today with a no-cost estimate of your current roof system! Call (972) 798-8901 now.
As leaders with commercial roofing systems, we can install and service a selection of different roof products. With every variety of structure you might have, we have roof materials that will perfectly cater to your needs. When you partner with our team, you should count on excellent service for every roofing system you pick.
Single ply roofs possess a variety of advantages that have impressed countless commercial building owners. We offer PVC, TPO, and EPDM, materials you can discover more about via the link below. We also provide solid, more traditional selections through modified bitumen and built up roofing.
- Built Up Roofing Layered, flat roof systems like BUR can keep your roof watertight and protected from weather damage.
- Single Ply Roofing EPDM, TPO, and PVC are all common solutions for single ply membranes for flat roofs
- Modified Bitumen Roofing Modified Bitumen is a top option for flat roofing installations that are both affordable and durable
- Metal Roofing Consider metal roofing for your building when you need a resilient, low-maintenance roofing system
- Commercial Roof Repair We repair tears, dents, and water ponding on commercial roofs
If you’re a building proprietor, you will conserve a great deal of money through roof restoration. As a roofing system gets older or endures erosion from the elements, its serviceability may come to an end. When your roofing has seemingly reached the end of the road, call our team for restoration work.
Roof restorations rely on coatings to shore up a roof’s imperfections and lengthen its life by a decade or more. The three coatings we provide each come with unique benefits. As roof coats cure, they evolve from liquids to durable layers of guardianship for your roof. The installation and curing procedure enables a roof coating to fill leaking areas and repair minor damage. Flexbility, pervasive resistance to water, and UV defense represent the advantages of a cured coat.
- Silicone Roof Coating Looking to rehabilitate your roof with a silicone coating? Call us today!
- Polyurea Roof Sealant Lengthen the life of your roofing system with a low-cost polyurea roof coating
- Acrylic Roof Coating With an acrylic roof coating, you can lessen maintenance requirements and keep your roof in top shape
If you’ve considered metal roofing, then we are your nearby experts. Our extensive variety of metal roofing materials guarantees that you will identify something that perfectly caters to your needs. Need assistance with your choice? Our team will happily provide advice. As we install metal roofing for a wide number of clients, we have a deep familiarity with the characteristics of different roofing systems.
Our team works hard to provide a metal roof that gives peace of mind and pride. The two primary characteristics of a metal roof, which usually endures for many years, are a heightened degree of strength and longevity. Metal’s particularly advantageous traits only are truly achievable with installation from a skilled team. Metal roofs that suffer from inadequate installs will deteriorate or corrode too easily, and are susceptible to leaks. To get the most return from your expenditure, select install work from the company at Pillar Roofing & Construction.
- Aluminum Roofing Perfect for regions vulnerable to heavy rain, an aluminum roof is lightweight and repels the impact of rainfall.
- Commercial Metal Roofing We install durable, long-lasting metal roofs for any size commercial building.
- Copper Roofing For a good-looking and energy-efficient roofing system, you can’t find better than copper roofing.
- Corrugated Metal Roofs Improvements in technology have made corrugated metal roofing systems popular for both residences and companies.
- Metal Roofing We provide premier installation strategies for metal roofing systems.
- Metal Shingle Roofing Metal shingles are a perfect choice for individuals who wish for the positives of metal but not its appearance.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing For premier resilience against rainfall, pick a standing seam metal roofing system.
- Steel Roofing Zinc-coated steel roofing repels deterioration and stands as a great option for industrial facilities.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing For premier longevity and the appearance of tile or other materials, choose stone coated steel.