If you are looking to repair or replace your roof in Decatur, TX, Pillar Roofing and Construction knows the required knowledge and expertise to restore your roof. We provide an array of roof repair & installation services to meet your needs. Whether you determine it’s time to mend an old roof, restore it to its former glory, or simply require a roof installed on a new building, we’ve got you covered! Our project managers are knowledgeable in commercial roofing so you can depend on us to attend to any flat, shingle, or metal roof you need repaired. Call (972) 798-8901 to learn additional information concerning our services and schedule a free estimate. You can see each of the services we offer by looking over the links below for complete information on the repairs we make and the materials we work with.
Our Roofing Repairs & Installation Services:
Call us for expert quality roofing services in Decatur, TX! Our roofing specialists have the knowledge to offer solutions for specialized installations, repairs, or roof restoration services. Call (972) 798-8901 to schedule your free estimate and custom roof installation.
Your Area Decatur, TX Roofing Contractor
Roofing repair and construction requires skilled, quality skill in order to have a long lasting roof protecting your home or office. We’ve been working with the immediate Decatur, TX area since 2004 We make sure that all of our roofers are experienced and well-versed of the complete process from estimates, materials, installation, and more. You’ll be in the know the entire time as we keep you abreast on our progress. Get started today with a no-cost evaluation of your current roof structure! Call (972) 798-8901 now.
Our skill with commercial roofs enables our team to service a broad range of roof materials. For every variety of building you may own, we provide roofing materials that will perfectly cater to your requirements. For any you pick, you may rely on thorough, exacting service rendered in a professional and rapid manner.
Single ply materials possess a variety of characteristics that have impressed numerous commercial building owners. You can click the link below to discover more about our single ply roofing systems, which include TPO, EPDM, and PVC. Customers who desire the stability of built up roofing or modified bitumen can additionally experience superb service from our team.
- Built Up Roofing BUR roofing material is a great flat roofing material that is budget friendly and weather resistant
- Single Ply Roofing EPDM, TPO, and PVC are all common solutions for single ply membranes for flat roofing systems
- Modified Bitumen Roofing Modified Bitumen is a popular choice for flat roofing installations that are both affordable and reliable
- Metal Roofing Metal roofing is a great solution for a low-maintenance, strong material that will last much longer than the average roof.
- Commercial Roof Repair We fix tears, dents, and water ponding on business roofs
To avoid the expenditure of roofing replacement, consider the benefits of a restoration. Old age, deterioration, or erosion from the elements will gradually bring a roof to the end of its lifespan. For roofs that are compromised, ponder restoration before you go for replacement.
A roofing restoration relies on a roof coating to repair and lengthen the existence of commercial roofing. We now provide service with three assorted varieties of coatings, each with its unique benefits. As roof coats cure, they evolve from liquids to resilient layers of guardianship for your roof. This procedure sees the fixing of minor damage and leaks. Flexbility, seamless water resistance, and ultraviolet defense stand as the benefits of a cured coat.
- Silicone Roof Coating If you want to restore your roof, silicone is an excellent, eco friendly option in roof coatings.
- Polyurea Roof Sealant We offer polyurea coating installations as a low-cost option for revitalizing and safeguarding the roof structure
- Acrylic Roof Coating Minimize maintenance and increase the life of your roof by applying an acrylic roof coating
At Pillar Roofing & Construction, we represent the area leaders for any issues that relate to metal roofing. Each of the assorted types of metal we provide comes with its singular benefits. If you require any help or guidance with your pick, you should depend on the talent of our crew to find the ideal choice. Since we supply metal roofs for an exceptional number of customers, we have a broad familiarity with the characteristics of differing roof systems.
If you select metal roofing from our company, you receive the reward of contentment and pride in your roof. A new metal roofing system is an investment that can provide benefits across the span of decades. Metal’s particularly beneficial characteristics only are truly realizable with installation from an experienced team. Metal roofing systems that go through improper installation will break down or become vulnerable to rust too early, and are susceptible to leaks. Each of these drawbacks is avoided if you pick an install from the experts at Pillar Roofing & Construction.
- Aluminum Roofing An aluminum roof offers a sturdy and light choice that resists corrosion.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our commercial metal roof work knows no competitor in our area area.
- Copper Roofing For a good-looking and energy-efficient roof, you can’t find better than a copper roof.
- Corrugated Metal Roofs Corrugated metal has benefited from new manufacturing strategies that leave it a great selection for both residential and commercial roofing systems.
- Metal Roofing When we install a metal roof, you can rest assured of its prolonged value.
- Metal Shingle Roofing Should you want all the advantages of metal with a traditional look, choose metal shingles.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing This variety of metal roof supplies premier resilience against rainfall.
- Steel Roofing For industrial buildings that require an updated roofing system, consider the benefits of steel.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing Stone coated steel is a kind of roofing that mimics tile or other materials, but with the strength and lifespan of metal.