When you are looking to fix or replace your roof in Frisco, TX, Pillar Roofing and Construction has the necessary skills and expertise to make your roof good as new again. Our team is knowledgeable in numerous various roofing materials and services to complete every roofing project. If you decide to update an old roof, restore it to its former glory, or just require a roof installed on a new building, we have you covered! Whether you need repairs for a commercial roof in Frisco, TX, our roofers possess the expertise to complete the project. Just give our team a call at (972) 798-8901 to schedule your next roofing project. You can see all services we offer by looking over the links below for complete resources on the repairs we make and the materials we work with.
Our Roofing Installation Services:
Contact us for expert quality roof services in Frisco, TX! Whether you need a new roofing system constructed, repairs made, or roof rehabilitation, we have the guidance you need. Give our roofing specialists a call at (972) 798-8901 for a no cost evaluation and repairs or installation customized for your roof.
Your Local Frisco, TX Roofing Company
When it comes to roofing system maintenance and construction, you need reliable, quality work done to ensure that your home or business building has a secure roof. Our team has been involved in the roofing industry since 2004. Our team of roofers has the knowledge and skill important to complete a project from initial inspection, materials, installation, to end inspection. Once a project has begun, we keep the customer informed with the work being completed. Call us at (972) 798-8901 to start with a free estimate to determine what your roof should have.
As experts with commercial roofing systems, we will install and optimize a variety of different roof materials. Assorted commercial roofing materials supply advantages suitable to different climates and areas, in addition to the extent and purpose of a unique building. Whatever you choose, you may depend on thorough, precise service performed in a professional and rapid manner.
Single ply materials have a selection of benefits that have impressed numerous commercial structure owners. We offer PVC, TPO, and EPDM, varieties you can discover more about via the link below. We additionally provide reliable, more traditional choices through built up roofing and modified bitumen.
- Built Up Roofing If you need an affordable low pitch roof material for your business, we recommend BUR
- Single Ply Roofing We use many common forms of single ply roofing for flat roofed businesses
- Modified Bitumen Roofing Need a budget friendly flat roofing solution? We offer affordable modified bitumen roof membranes
- Metal Roofing Metal roofing is a great solution for a low-maintenance, durable material that will last much longer than the typical roof.
- Commercial Roof Repair Does your roofing system need repair to protect against leaks and other damage? Contact our team today
If you’re a structure owner, you could save a great deal of cash with roof restoration. Old age, deterioration, or erosion from the elements will over time bring a roof to the end of its life. If you find yourself thinking about the possibility of replacement, reach out to us first about restoration.
A roof restoration depends on a roof coating to repair and lengthen the existence of a commercial roof. We offer a range of coats suited to practically any scenario. Though roof coats go on as a liquid, they harden and supply long-lasting defense to a roof. During this process, the coat will fix minor damage and fill leaking areas. Flexbility, comprehensive resistance to water, and UV defense represent the advantages of a cured coating.
- Silicone Roof Coating Looking to rehabilitate your roof using a silicone coating? Contact us today!
- Polyurea Roof Coating If you require an inexpensive option for roof restoration then check out our polyurea roof coating service
- Acrylic Roof Coating Using an acrylic roof coating, you can lessen maintenance requirements and keep your roof in top shape
If you have pondered metal roofing, then we’re your area experts. Our broad range of metal roof materials ensures that you will find something that ideally caters to your needs. If you require any assistance or guidance with your pick, you ought to depend on the expertise of our team to identify the perfect selection. Our deep experience of a metal roof and its special characteristics arrives from practical knowledge, so you can believe in our suggestions.
Our company works hard to provide metal roofing that awards peace of mind and pride. The two main traits of metal roofing, which usually persists for many years, are an extreme standard of durability and longevity. Our experienced, certified professionals supply installations that enable you to understand the beneficial traits of metal roofing. Metal roofs that go through improper installs will deteriorate or corrode too easily, and are subject to leaks. Each of these negative consequences becomes averted should you choose installation from the technicians at Pillar Roofing & Construction.
- Aluminum Roofing Light and strong, aluminum roofing withstands corrosion.
- Commercial Metal Roofing We install strong, long-lasting metal roofing systems for any size commercial building.
- Copper Roofing A copper roofing system stands as an attractive statement in roofing, and comes with benefits to energy efficiency.
- Corrugated Metal Roofs A variety of corrugated metal roofing is available for both business and residential buildings.
- Metal Roofing When you consider metal roofing, we represent the local leaders for installation.
- Metal Shingle Roofing Metal shingles represents an ideal option for people who wish for the advantages of metal but not its look.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing The locking seams of these roofs avert the entry of rain.
- Steel Roofing The zinc coating on a steel roof makes it resistant to deterioration and rainfall.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing Stone coated steel is a kind of roofing material that appears as tile or other materials, but with the durability and lifespan of metal.