If you need a reliable roofing contractor in Princeton, TX, look no further than the trained team of roofers at Pillar Roofing and Construction. Our team is well-versed in numerous different roof types and services to take care of any roofing project. Whether you decide to upgrade an aging roof, restore it to its former glory, or simply need a roof installed on a new building, we’ve got you covered! We have the skills and experience required to complete any commercial roofing project we take on. Call us now at (972) 798-8901 for dependable roofing services. Receive additional information about our services and the roof materials we use by viewing the links provided below:
Our Roofing Repair Services:
Trust our roofing company with your home or office for roof repairs in Princeton, TX. We provide all you need from roof construction, rehabbing, and even solutions for roof restoration. Call (972) 798-8901 to schedule your complimentary evaluation and custom roof construction.
Your Local Princeton, TX Roofing Contractor
When it comes to roofing system repairs and construction, you need reliable, quality work done to ensure that your home or business building has a secure roofing structure. Since 2004, Pillar Roofing has been fixing and installing roofs in the Princeton, TX area. Our roofing professionals have the expertise to guide you with the complete project from the initial estimate, choosing materials, the installation process, and a final inspection. Our clients will be kept in the loop for the entire project from beginning to end. Need a roof put in or repaired? Call us at (972) 798-8901 to schedule a free estimate.
As commercial roofing professionals, our mastery occurs over a assortment of different roof products. Assorted commercial roof products offer advantages suitable to different areas and climates, in addition to the extent and function of a unique building. Regardless of which you choose, you may count on comprehensive, precise service rendered in a professional and swift manner.
If you have a commercial structure, you ought to at least consider the advantages of a single ply roofing system. Available as TPO, PVC, or EPDM, you can learn additional information about every type with a click on the link below. We additionally provide dependable, more traditional selections through modified bitumen and built up roofing.
- Built Up Roofing Layered, flat roof systems like BUR can keep your roof watertight and free from weather damage.
- Single Ply Roofing EPDM, TPO, and PVC are all common choices for single ply membranes for flat roofing systems
- Modified Bitumen Roofing Modified Bitumen is a popular choice for flat roofing materials that are both budget friendly and reliable
- Metal Roofing Think about metal roofing for your building when you need a long-lasting, low-maintenance roofing system
- Commercial Roof Repair Does your roofing system need rehabilitation to prevent leaks and other wear and tear? Call our team today
To avert the expense of roofing replacement, consider the benefits of a restoration. All roofing systems possess a finite lifespan, and will eventually wear out. Should you find yourself confronting the possibility of replacement, contact our team first about restoration.
Restoration involves the use of a phenomenal coating that repairs, protects, and extends the life of roofing. The three coats we provide each come with unique advantages. Roof coatings apply as a liquid, and quickly cure to provide a roofing system with long-lasting defense. With this procedure, the coating will fix minor damages and fill leaking areas. A cured coat provides further advantages through increased energy efficiency, seamless defense against water, and UV resistance.
- Silicone Roof Coating If you want to water seal your roof, consider silicone roof coatings
- Polyurea Roof Sealant We offer polyurea coating applications as a low-cost option for revitalizing and protecting the roof structure
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic roof coat is a fantastic option to reduce upkeep and increase the lifespan of the roof
If you have thought about metal roofing, then we’re your local experts. We have a wide variety of various metals to choose from, each with its singular advantages. Need help with your pick? Our team will happily supply guidance. You can rely on our advice, as our practical knowledge with varying types of metal roofs has provided a profound familiarity.
Our team works hard to offer a metal roof that awards contentment and pride. The two primary traits of a metal roof, which typically persists for many years, are a high standard of resilience and longevity. Metal’s particularly advantageous traits only are truly realizable with installation from a qualified team. After flawed or shoddy install work, a metal roofing system may corrode, deteriorate, or suffer from a great deal of leaks. To avert this, choose the leaders at Pillar Roofing & Construction for any service that involves a metal roof.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum supplies an energy-efficient, strong choice for roofing that resists corrosion.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our commercial metal roofing work has no competitor in our local community.
- Copper Roofing A copper roof offers an extremely visually stunning roof selection that is additionally energy efficient.
- Corrugated Metal Roofs A variety of corrugated metal roofing is available for either business and residential buildings.
- Metal Roofing When we install a metal roof, you can rest assured of its extended value.
- Metal Shingle Roofing These shingles offer a traditional appearance with all the positives of metal.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing The locked seams of these roofs stop the penetration of rain.
- Steel Roofing Zinc-coated steel roofing withstands deterioration and represents an ideal option for industrial buildings.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing When you desire the appearance of other varieties of premier roofing, but with the resilience of metal, go with stone coated steel.