When you are needing to repair or replace your roof in Red Oak, TX, Pillar Roofing and Construction knows the needed skills and experience to make your roof good as new again. Our team is knowledgeable in lots of different roofing materials and services to take care of any roof project. Whether you decide to update an old roof, restore it to its former glory, or even require a roof installed on a new building, we have you covered! If you need a commercial roof repaired in Red Oak, TX, our roofing teams have the expertise to complete the work. Give our team a call at (972) 798-8901 to set-up your next roofing project. You can see each of the services we provide by looking over the links below for detailed information on the repairs we make and the materials we work with.
Our Roof Repairs & Installation Services:
Our clients can count on our roofing experts for top rated roof repair and installation in Red Oak, TX. Whether you need a new roof created, repairs made, or roof rehabilitation, we have the choices you need. For a free estimate and personalized choices for your roof, call us at (972) 798-8901.
Your Area Red Oak, TX Roofing Contractor
Roofing repair and construction takes expert, quality skill in order to have a reliable roofing system covering your home or office. Pillar Roofing and Construction has been providing professional roofing services since 2004. All of our roofing professionals have the skills required to complete a job from start to finish. Our customers will be kept in the loop for the entire project from start to end. Call us at (972) 798-8901 to start with a no cost estimate to determine what your roof needs.
As commercial roofing professionals, our mastery occurs across a assortment of varied roof products. Assorted commercial roofing materials provide advantages well suited to different climates and areas, in addition to the size and function of an individual structure. Regardless of which you pick, you can rely on thorough, precise work rendered in a professional and swift manner.
Numerous commercial structure owners have found out about the benefits of single ply membranes. We provide PVC, TPO, and EPDM, materials you can find out more about through the link below. Our built up, modified bitumen, and metal roofing also provide excellent options.
- Built Up Roofing BUR roofing is an excellent flat roofing membrane that is budget friendly and weather resistant
- Single Ply Roofing If you are looking into single ply membrane roofing, call us to help you choose the best options
- Modified Bitumen Roofing Modified Bitumen is a top choice for flat roofing installations that are both low-cost and reliable
- Metal Roofing Searching for a roof that is durable enough to withstand harsh weather conditions? Check out metal roofing!
- Commercial Roof Repair Give us a call for fast, reliable commercial maintenance and repairs
Roof restoration represents a valuable operation that should save a structure owner a great deal of cash. All roofs possess a finite lifespan, and will eventually wear out. For roofing systems that are compromised, think about restoration before you spring for replacement.
A roof restoration depends upon a roof coating to repair and prolong the existence of a commercial roof. We currently offer service with three assorted types of coatings, each with its own advantages. Roof coats apply as liquids, and provide excellent protection once they cure. The application and curing procedure permits a roof coating to fill leaking areas and repair minor damage. A finished coat supplies further advantages through heightened energy efficiency, seamless defense against moisture, and ultraviolet resistance.
- Silicone Roof Coating If you want to water seal your roof, remember silicone roof coatings
- Polyurea Roof Sealant We offer polyurea coating installations as a budget friendly option for revitalizing and protecting the roof structure
- Acrylic Roof Coating Cut down on maintenance requirements and keep your roof protected with an acrylic roof coating
For installs, repair, and maintenance, we represent the nearby leaders for anything related to metal roofing. Our wide variety of metal roof materials promises that you will identify something that perfectly caters to your necessities. Need assistance with your choice? We will definitely offer tips. Our expansive experience of a metal roof and its special traits arrives from working knowledge, so you can believe in our advice.
Our company works hard to provide metal roofing that grants peace of mind and pride. The two predominant characteristics of a metal roof, which typically lasts for many years, are an extreme degree of resilience and longevity. In order to realize the uniquely advantageous characteristics of metal, you need install work from skilled pros. With inadequate installation, your roofing expenditure suddenly is susceptible to leaks and early deterioration. You can avert negative consequences that break down your investment when you select service from the expert team at Pillar Roofing & Construction.
- Aluminum Roofing Well suited for areas vulnerable to substantial rain, an aluminum roof is lightweight and withstands the impact of rainfall.
- Commercial Metal Roofing As commercial metal roofing installers, we pay attention to every small detail for exceptional installs.
- Copper Roofing A copper roofing system represents an attractive statement in roofing, and comes with advantages to energy efficiency.
- Corrugated Metal Roofs Corrugated roofing has benefited from technological developments that make it a great selection for both residential and commercial roofing systems.
- Metal Roofing When our team installs a metal roof, you can rest assured of its prolonged value.
- Metal Shingle Roofing When you desire all the advantages of metal roofing with a traditional appearance, choose metal shingles.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing This kind of metal roofing offers premier resilience against rainfall.
- Steel Roofing Zinc-coated steel roofing withstands corrosion and stands as an ideal choice for industrial structures.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing For exceptional longevity and the appearance of tile or additional materials, go with stone coated steel.