If you need a honest crew of roofing professionals in Southlake, TX, then call Pillar Roofing and Construction. Our team is proficient in lots of different roof materials and services to take care of any roofing project. Whether you determine it’s time to update an aging roof, restore it to its former self, or simply require roofing installed on a new building, we have you covered! We provide services for commercial roofs in Southlake, TX so we can handle any office roof, flat roof, shingled, or metal. Give us a call at (972) 798-8901 to set-up your next roofing project. Receive even more information detailing our services and the roof types we use by visiting the links given below:
Our Roofing Installation Services:
Trust our roofing team with your home or business for roofing repairs in Southlake, TX. If you need installation, rehab, or roof restoration services for your roof, our team is here to help. Call (972) 798-8901 to schedule your no cost estimate and custom roof construction.
Your Area Southlake, TX Roofing Company
Don’t trust just just any roofing team with your roof installation, hire a professional to make sure you have a dependable roofing system. Since 2004, our team has been repairing and installing roofing systems in the Southlake, TX area. Our team of project managers has the experience and skill required to complete a project from first inspection, materials, installation, to end inspection. Once a project has begun, we keep the customer informed with the work being done. If you’re looking for a complimentary evaluation for installation or repairs of your roof, give us a call at (972) 798-8901.
Our skill with commercial roofing enables our team to service a varied assortment of roofing materials. Depending on your location and variety of structure, we assuredly offer a roofing selection ideal for your needs. For any you choose, you may depend on comprehensive, precise service performed in a professional and swift manner.
If you own a commercial structure, you ought to at least consider the benefits of a single ply roofing system. We offer PVC, TPO, and EPDM, types you can learn more about through the link below. Our built up, modified bitumen, and metal roofing systems also supply solid options.
- Built Up Roofing Layered, flat roofing like BUR can keep your roof watertight and protected from weather damage.
- Single Ply Roofing If you are looking into single ply membrane roofing, contact us to help you determine the best options
- Modified Bitumen Roofing Protect your roofing system with modified bitumen flat roofing membrane
- Metal Roofing Metal roofing is a great option for a low-maintenance, strong composition that will last much longer than the average roof.
- Commercial Roof Repair Give us a call for fast, reliable commercial maintenance and repairs
If you are a building proprietor, you could save a lot of money with roof restoration. As a roofing system gets older or endures erosion from the elements, its usefulness will end. Should you find yourself dealing with the possibility of replacement, reach out to our team first about restoration.
Roof restorations employ coatings to compensate for a roof’s imperfections and prolong its lifespan by 10 years or more. The three coats we supply each come with their own advantages. Though roof coatings go on as a liquid, they harden and provide long-lasting defense to a roofing system. During this procedure, the coating will repair minor damage and fill leaking areas. A finished coating supplies further benefits through heightened energy efficiency, comprehensive guardianship against moisture, and UV resistance.
- Silicone Roof Coating If you want to restore your roof, silicone is an excellent, eco friendly choice in roof protectant.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Trying to update your roof without having to replace it? Try a polyurea roof coating
- Acrylic Roof Coating Lessen upkeep requirements and keep your roof protected with an acrylic roof coating
For installs, repairs, and service, we represent the area masters for all things tied to metal roofing. Each of the many types of metal we provide has its singular benefits. If you necessitate any help or guidance with your selection, you ought to count on the talent of our team to find the ideal choice. As we install metal roofs for a wide number of clients, we’ve gained a profound familiarity with the characteristics of various roofing materials.
We desire for you to get a metal roofing installation that generates pride and contentment. The two main characteristics of metal roofing, which typically persists for many years, are a high degree of strength and longevity. To realize the uniquely beneficial traits of metal, you require install work from skilled pros. With inadequate installs, your roofing investment all of a sudden is susceptible to leaks and early deterioration. To have the most return from your expenditure, choose install work from the company at Pillar Roofing & Construction.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum supplies an energy-efficient, strong selection for a roof that withstands corrosion.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Our commercial metal roof work has no competition in our nearby service area.
- Copper Roofing An energy efficient copper roof creates a bold statement for a home.
- Corrugated Metal Roofs Improvements with technology have made corrugated metal roofing widespread for both houses and businesses.
- Metal Roofing When you consider metal roofing, we stand as the nearby masters for installation.
- Metal Shingle Roofing Should you wish for all the positives of metal with a standard look, choose metal shingles.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing The locked seams of these roofing systems stop the penetration of water.
- Steel Roofing Galvanized and Galvalume steel represent excellent options for roofing.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing Should you want the look of other types of premier roofing, but with the resilience of metal, go with stone coated steel.