If you are looking to repair or replace your roof around Weatherford, TX, Pillar Roofing and Construction knows the necessary skills and expertise to make your roof good as new again. We offer a wide variety of roof services to take into consideration the different roofing structures and materials used. Whether you need roofing repairs or need a new roof installed, we will create a plan personalized to your roof. Our team is well-versed in commercial roof types so you can depend on us to attend to any flat, shingle, or metal roof needs repairs. Give our team a call at (972) 798-8901 to set-up your next roofing project. You can view each of the services we offer by checking out the links below for in-depth information on the repairs we make and the materials we work with.
Our Roofing Repair Services:
When you are looking for roofing services in Weatherford, TX, contact Pillar Roofing for quality work. Our team provides everything you need from roof construction, rehabbing, and even solutions for roof restoration. Contact us at (972) 798-8901 for a complimentary estimate and custom systems for your roof.
Your Area Weatherford, TX Roofing Contractor
When it comes to roofing system maintenance and installations, you need reliable, quality work done to ensure that your home or business building has a secure roofing structure. Since 2004, our team has been fixing and installing roofs in the Weatherford, TX area. Our roofing professionals have the expertise to assist you with the complete project from the initial estimate, choosing materials, the installation process, and a final inspection. Customer service is a vital part of our work too, which is why you’ll be up to date on our headway every step of the way. If you’re looking for a complimentary estimate for installation or repairs of your roof, give us a call at (972) 798-8901.
Our expertise with commercial roofing systems allows us to maintain a varied range of roof materials. Assorted commercial roofing products provide benefits well suited to different climates and areas, along with the extent and purpose of an individual structure. For every roof material you pick, our team will provide professional, rapid work.
Single ply materials have a range of advantages that have impressed numerous commercial structure owners. We offer PVC, TPO, and EPDM, types you can find out more about via the link below. If you prefer built up roofing or modified bitumen, we are the leader for those as well.
- Built Up Roofing BUR roofing is an excellent flat roofing membrane that is low cost and weather resistant
- Single Ply Roofing We offer multiple types of single ply roof membranes for repairs and installation
- Modified Bitumen Roofing Modified Bitumen is a common choice for flat roofing installations that are both affordable and durable
- Metal Roofing Consider metal roofing for your business when you want a resilient, low-maintenance roofing system
- Commercial Roof Repair Give us a call for fast, reliable commercial maintenance and repairs
If you are a structure proprietor, you can conserve a great deal of cash through roof restoration. All roofs possess a limited lifespan, and should over time wear out. Should you find yourself thinking about the likelihood of replacement, contact our team first about restoration.
Restoration relies upon the use of a special coating that fixes, defends, and prolongs the existence of a roofing system. We provide a range of coats suited to practically every roof. As roof coatings cure, they evolve from liquids to resilient layers of protection for your roofing system. Leaks are filled, and small damages repaired as a component of this procedure. A cured coat offers additional advantages through heightened energy efficiency, pervasive defense against water, and ultraviolet resistance.
- Silicone Roof Coating If you want to rehabilitate your roof, silicone is a quality, eco friendly option in roof protectant.
- Polyurea Roof Coating Looking to restore your roof without having to redo it? Try a polyurea roof coating
- Acrylic Roof Coating Acrylic roof coat is a fantastic option to lower maintenance and increase the longevity of the roof
For installation, repair, and service, we stand as the local leaders for anything related to metal roofing. Of the many types of metal roofing we provide, each possesses a selection of advantages. If you need assistance picking a material, we will certainly provide assistance. Since we provide metal roofing for a great number of customers, we’ve gained a broad familiarity with the qualities of differing roofing materials.
We desire for all of our customers who require metal roofs to get systems that engender a sense of pride. The two main traits of a metal roof, which generally lasts for decades, are a high standard of strength and longevity. Our experienced, certified pros offer installations that permit you to understand the positive qualities of metal roofing systems. After faulty or shoddy installation, a metal roof may rust, deteriorate, or suffer from a great deal of leaks. Each of these drawbacks is avoided if you select installation from the leaders at Pillar Roofing & Construction.
- Aluminum Roofing Lightweight and resilient, aluminum roofing resists corrosion.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Any type of commercial building will gain advantages from a metal roof.
- Copper Roofing A copper roofing system represents a dynamic statement in roofing, and comes with benefits to energy efficiency.
- Corrugated Metal Roofs Corrugated roofs are an attractive and efficient choice for houses and companies.
- Metal Roofing We stand as your nearby provider for the install of sturdy, attractive metal roofing systems.
- Metal Shingle Roofing When you desire all the positives of metal roofing with a standard appearance, choose metal shingles.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing This type of metal roofing provides top-tier resistance against water.
- Steel Roofing For commercial buildings that need a new roofing system, think about the benefits of steel.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing If you wish for the appearance of other types of premier roofing, but with the durability of metal, go with stone coated steel.