Roof Coatings – Commercial
Styrene Ethylbutlyene Styrene (SEBS) Reflective Roof Coatings
Pillar Roofing CTX specializes in the restoration of your roofing system.
A•R•C•HITECTURAL ROOF COATINGS are formulated to provide maximum water resistance, a highly reflective roof surface and maximum UV protection. With the development of the Styrene Ethylbutlyene Styrene (SEBS) reflective roof coatings, a product emerged that not only withstands ponding water, but also provides high reflectivity and prevents damage by solar ultraviolet radiation.
Get a Free Estimate
SEBS Reflective Roof Coatings Have:
- Elongation Properties of 600%
- Tensile Strength of 1000% psi
- Water Absorption Rate of 0.004%
The reflectivity of the coating is in excess of 90% at the time of application. SEBS reflective roof coatings will reduce energy consumption by the building owner and help to reduce the “Island in the Sun Effect”.
When professionally applied, these coatings will reduce heat build-up in roofing materials, thus reducing premature aging and thermal shock. After curing, the coatings form a seamless monolithic roof surface.
SEBS Coatings Can Be Applied To:
- APP Membranes
- SBS Membranes
- Built-Up Roof Membranes
- EPDM or HYPALON Roofs
- All Types of Metal Roofs
5, 10 and 15 Year Warranties Are Available
UL Approved: Class A metal, Class A combustible, ML file R16364
ARC Water Based Products:
- HydroSHIELD Ceramic Insulating Roof Coat is a blend of urethane and acrylic resins. It dries by evaporation to yield a non-yellowing, water-repellent surface, is UV stable, and it contains an added advantage, ceramic particles. These particles are the heat dissipation element that makes this formula unique. This insulating roof coat is Energy Star and CRRC listed.
- HydroSHIELD Acrylic Primer is a combination of high grade latex acrylics in water. It dries by evaporation to a clear, high- luster surface that has exceptional abrasion resistance. This product does not alter the color of the surface being treated.
- HydroSHIELD Premium White is a blend of urethane and acrylic resins. It dries by evaporation to yield a non-yellowing, water-repellent surface, is UV stable and has exceptional abrasion resistance.
ARC Oil Based Products:
- DynaSHIELD White Coating is a proprietary blend of polymers. This is an oil-based product, flashes leaving a non-breathing, heat-reducing, monolithic, Energy Star and CRRC listed coating. It forms a water-repellent surface that easily cleans while resisting microorganisms. Performs under standing water better than all other water-based coatings.
RECOMMENDED USES: This product may be applied over most roofing materials such as metal, BUR, modified ssphalt membranes, and single-plies.
- DynaSHIELD Rust Inhibitor is a solvent-based primer that protects metal from rust and corrosion. It is a proprietary blend of polymers which may be applied using a glove, roller, brush, or sprayer. This Rust Inhibitor forms a water-repellent surface that resists microorganisms, oxidation and dirt build-up once it is cured.
RECOMMENDED USES: DynaSHIELD Rust Inhibitor may be applied to all types of metal.
- DynaSHIELD Seam Sealer is a proprietary blend of polymers. This is an oil-based product has a heat-reducing monolithic coating. It forms a water-repellent surface that easily cleans while resisting microorganisms.
RECOMMENDED USES: This product may be applied over most roofing materials such as metal seams, BUR, modified sphalt membranes, single-plies, butyl tape and polyester.
We can help you restore any roofing system!
- Smooth Surfaced Built-Up
- TPO & PVC
- Aggregate Surfaced Built-Up