Commercial roof restoration in Richardson, TX can save your business time, money, and hassle. Roof restoration mainly consists of repairing any seam separation, cracks, and ponding water issues, then covering the surface with a sealant that protects your roof from water, weather, fire, and UV radiation. Roof restoration around the Richardson, TX area can add 5-30 years of life onto your existing roof, depending on the type and application technique that is used.
The Benefits of Roof Restoration
While replacing your roof may seem like the simplest option, it is actually very expensive and can take a significant amount of time. Commercial roof restorations are not only less expensive and less time consuming, but also more efficient! Most coatings spray on and set quickly in order to reduce the time that businesses are out of commission. IF you're interested in learning more about roof restoration in Richardson, TX, and the surrounding areas, you can count on our experts for professional advice!
Our Top Services
- Acrylic Coating Coating your roof comes with options, this coating is one of the best in that it will add over 12 years of life to your roof.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring a roof can be much cheaper than replacing the entire things. Our professionals will help you with all your roofing needs.
- Elastomeric Roof Contractor Roofing can be overwhelming when you don’t know all the different kinds to choose from. Let a professional contractor help you decide.
- Polyurea Coating A coating will help prevent your roof from rusting and deteriorating away. Our expert roofers can tell you more.
- Silicone Coating Protect your roof from water damage and give your roof even more years of life.
Acrylic roof coating is water based and coats the surface of the roof to protect it from water, impacts, and tears. This inexpensive environmentally friendly formula has low flammability and is very flexible to move and adjust with settling roofs and can last 5-10 years. Acrylic roof coatings can be applied quickly and with little mess when completed by experts.
Silicone roof coating is a polymer-based, moisture cured protectant that repels water and resists weathering and erosion. Though more expensive than acrylic options, silicone coatings set quickly and do not require a primer in most cases when applied by experienced roofing teams like Pillar Roofing and Construction. Silicone roof coating also protects against water vapor penetration and water swelling, both typical issues in an acrylic coating. Silicone coatings can last 10-15 years and can be easily reapplied when necessary.
As the newest development in commercial roof coatings, polyurea roof coatings are the quickest to set and the longest-lasting with a lifespan of 15 years or more. The application of polyurea coatings are a higher cost due to the specialized equipment needed, and should only be completed by a trained professional roofing team such as Pillar Roofing & Construction in Richardson, TX. The benefits of choosing a polyurea coating for your commercial roof restoration are extensive. This formula provides UV and weather protection along with erosion, chemical, and tear and impact protection. An added element of no-slip protection keeps foot traffic damage to a minimum.
To get detailed benefits of each option for your roof restoration in the Richardson, TX area and to begin the restoring process, call Pillar Roofing and Construction at (972) 798-8901.