Quality Roofing Systems for Every Application in Dallas & Fort Worth
Pillar Roofing Commercial has nearly two decades of roofing experience and extensive knowledge of the best commercial and residential roof types in Richardson, TX, Dallas, and Fort Worth. When your commercial building is ready for a new roof, we can install a visually pleasing roof that will improve the appearance of your building and protect your property from damage and extreme weather conditions.
Give us a call today at (214) 892-2034 to learn more about the different types of roofing systems available for your property.
How to Choose the Best Roof for Your Building
When it comes time to install or replace a commercial or residential roofing system, there are many options available. It’s important to select the best fit for your building for reliable protection and lasting value. One factor to consider is your existing roof. You want to make sure that the new roofing system will be compatible with your current roof, especially if you are planning on reroofing.
You should also consider the energy efficiency, durability, and aesthetics that would best match the existing structure. Cost is an important consideration for many commercial property owners and homeowners. The cost of a new commercial or residential roof is influenced by the type of roofing system that you choose. There are options to fit every budget, including affordable composition and metal roofing systems.
When you start planning your new roof installation or replacement, you have several options for commercial roofing types.
The most common types of commercial roofing systems include:
- Built up roofs – This type of roofing has been used for more than a century. It consists of multiple layers of protection and a light-colored surface material to reflect UV radiation. Built up roofing is a cost-effective, long-lasting roofing system.
- Composition roofs – Composition roofing systems are made with a mixture of materials, including laminate, wood, slate, and fiberglass. Popular types of composition roofing include 3-tab shingles, architectural shingles, and laminate shingles.
- Exotic synthetic roofs – These roofs are popular in tiki huts, hotels, zoos, and resorts. This type of roofing system is designed to imitate the look of natural materials, such as thatched roofs, reed, and straw.
- Metal roofs – A metal roof is energy efficient, lightweight, easy to install, and eco-friendly, since the material is recyclable. Metal roofing is available in a wide variety of colors and designs to provide an attractive and durable roof.
- Modified bitumen roofs – This type of roof is similar to a built up roof, since it contains multiple layers. Modified bitumen roofing systems are suitable for a range of applications and offer options for the top surface to help keep your roof cool and improve energy efficiency.
- Tile roofs – Tile provides a durable and long-lasting material for commercial roofs. Tile roofs are versatile and come in a variety of colors, styles, and shapes. This type of roofing is ideal for our climate.
- Single ply roofs – A variety of options are available for single ply roofing systems, including TPO, PVC, and EPDM to provide the ideal roof for every building.
Whether you are building a new facility, replacing an existing roof, or reroofing, your licensed roofing contractor can help you find the best type of roof for your property. Professional roofing installation will ensure that your new roof is built to withstand the elements.
Call For Expert Advice
At Pillar Roofing Commercial, we have decades of experience and vast knowledge of commercial roof types in Richardson, TX. We are committed to delivering top service with integrity for our valued customers. We are happy to discuss the options, offer advice for the most suitable roofing systems for your application, and answer your questions, so you can make the right choice for your property.
Please call (214) 892-2034 to find the ideal roof for your commercial or residential property.