When you need a professional roofing company that you can count on in Dallas, TX, Pillar Roofing and Construction is the company to call. If your roof is aging, worn down, or damaged by storms, our team can help you with any of your roofing needs. To learn more, or to schedule an appointment, give us a call today at (972) 798-8901. Our team has years of experience creating high quality roofing solutions, and we treat each project with attention to detail and quality craftsmanship.
- Residential Roofing and Repair Compare all of your residential roofing options with information including lifespan, maintenance level, and cost of each option.
- Commercial Roofing and Repair Whether you have a flat or pitched roof design, we offer a commercial roofing solution to fit.
- Roof Restoration If your roof is beginning to look worn, cracked, or water damaged, it may be time to explore restoration options for your roof.
- Storm Damage Claims Get the guidance you deserve to ensure your roof gets repaired properly and with minimal cost to you.
Pillar Roofing and Construction has been serving the DFW Metroplex in complete project management for decades with integrity and impeccable customer service. Now in Richardson, TX, Pillar Roofing and Construction is in the epicenter of Dallas, TX. Whether you are looking for installation services, or you are needing roof repairs or restoration, our experienced project managers can complete your entire project quickly and thoroughly. Pillar Roofing and Construction in Richardson, TX works with the top roofing suppliers to ensure only the highest quality materials are used on your roofing system for the longest lifespan possible.
With so many residential roofing solutions, it can be difficult to decide which option is right for your roof. Our expert project managers will guide you through your entire project, explaining the differences in cost, protection, sturdiness, and style to help you make an informed decision about your roofing system. Pillar Roofing serving Richardson and the Dallas area, offers all types of residential roofing solutions from traditional composition roofing and wood shakes and shingles to clay and concrete tiles. We also have decades of experience with exotic roofs including all types of metal and slate tile roofing systems. For more information on the types of residential roofing systems, call us at (972) 798-8901.
- Composition Roofing This is the most popular and lowest cost residential roofing solution.
- Concrete and Clay Tile Roofing This roofing solution is low maintenance and energy efficient.
- Exotic and Synthetic Roofing Exotic metals, along with synthetic tiles and shakes, are durable and low maintenance.
- Metal Roofing This residential roofing system is extremely durable at a fair cost.
Roof installations are time-consuming, expensive, and stressful. Choose a company that will help guide you through the project, explaining every step of the process to ensure your satisfaction. Pillar Roofing and Construction’s experts will not only explain the steps and timeline, but answer any questions, concerns, or problems that may arise throughout the duration. Each client works with a knowledgeable project manager regarding the whole process from the initial inspection, estimation, insurance claim work, material choices, ventilation options, staging, safety precautions, installation, and all the way through to the final inspection and invoicing.
Our professionals have experience in every type of roofing installation and project management, including residential and commercial roofing systems such as composition metal, single ply, slate, and tile. Our expert roofers will discuss material options and benefits, product lifespans, and costs before any work is done to ensure you are getting the look, protection, and cost you are searching for.
Worn, leaky roofs are not the professional vision that most businesses want to portray. If your business’ roof is beginning to look drab, or if you have noticed spots of pooling and deterioration, it may be time to look into repairs done by a professional roofer like Pillar Roofing and Construction in Richardson, TX. Our expert roofers can evaluate your commercial roofing system and create a specific plan of action tailored to your needs.
- Built-Up Roofing This is a customizable, long-lasting commercial roofing solution.
- Metal Roofing This roofing solution is both long lasting and energy efficient.
- Modified Bitumen This is commercial roofing’s most popular roofing solution.
- Single Ply Roofing This commercial roofing solution is quick to install and energy efficient.
Have you noticed a few shingles on your roof that are beginning to warp or spots on your ceiling that resemble water damage? If you have seen these signs, it may be time for your roofing system to be repaired. Call Pillar Roofing and Construction in Richardson, TX to schedule a full inspection. Putting off roof repairs can lead to bigger problems very quickly. Leaky roofs can cause mold, rot, and general deterioration of the roofing system, while damaged shingles or tiles can cause dirt, insects, and debris to settle and puncture or tear the underlayment causing large leaks and quick roof system deterioration. Whether in your home or at your business, prompt attention to roof damage will help your roof last longer as well as keeping your energy cost at a minimum. The Pillar Roofing and Construction team in Richardson and the Dallas area has decades of experience in project management, and in most cases, can perform the repairs within days. From shingle and shake replacement to single ply patching, Pillar Roofing serves the DFW area in all residential and commercial roof repair.
Roof restoration can reduce your energy costs, prevent leaking, and protect against pooling, weather, and sun damage increasing the life of your roofing system. With multiple material choices, there is a restoration solution for every roof type and budget. Roof coating can be tinted to suit your liking and will increase the longevity of your roof’s life by protecting it from almost any environmental element. Roof coatings can also have special polymers added to increase slip resistance, elasticity, and UV protection. Call Pillar Roofing and Construction in Dallas, TX to find out how roof restoration can actually save you money.
- Acrylic Coating This coating is known for its environmentally friendly, water-based formula.
- Silicone Coating Silicone coatings set quickly and typically don’t require a primer.
- Polyurea Coating This roof coat can last 15 or more years and dries almost immediately.
- Moisture Barrier These barriers help keep inside vapors from rising and causing damage.
- Roofing Ventilation Proper ventilation can help save on energy cost and can also add style.
Call us at (972) 798-8901 to discuss your roofing installation and repair options.
Did you know that in many cases, your roof can be restored instead of being replaced? Using specialized roof coating formulas, our roofers can reseal seams, cracks, and separations on your roof, protecting it from water, weather, and sun damage while extending the life of your roof.
Your roofing system can have a powerful effect on your energy cost. If your energy bill has increased lately, it may be time for your moisture barrier to be replaced. This barrier helps protect your roof not only from outside heat damage, but from inside moisture caused by kitchens, bathrooms, and heating and A/C units. The experts at Pillar Roofing and Construction can inspect your moisture barrier for damages and wear, and alert you when it’s time for a replacement.