Moisture Barriers in Richardson, TX
At Pillar Roofing Commercial, we know that any residential or commercial roofing system must have the proper moisture barriers installed directly to the roof deck prior to installation. Moisture barriers come in many different material types from organic to synthetic.
GAF TIGER PAW ROOF DECK PROTECTION
- Special Moisture-Control Design Helps remove nearly twice as much damaging moisture from your roof deck as the leading synthetic non-breathable underlayment.
- Durable Construction Non-asphaltic, polypropylene construction for long-lasting performance (unlike conventional felts that can disintegrate over time).
- Better-Looking Roof Tiger Paw Roof Deck Protection resists wrinkling and buckling that can “telegraph” through your roof’s shingles and detract from its finished appearance.
- Peace of Mind Up to a Lifetime limited warranty when installed on Lifetime Shingle roofs.
Tiger Paw Roof Deck Protection has even earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Class “A” Fire Rating per ASTM E108
- High UV-resistance with up to 6 months UV exposure
- Code approval per ICC-ES 2391 and FL 11602-R1
ICE & WATER SHIELD is a uniquely formulated rubberized membrane with tiny strands of fiberglass. Applying it in all valleys, around vents and chimney gives extra protection against corrosion and deck joist rot/decay.
#30 & #15 LB. FELT is an asphalt saturated produce that’s manufactured with a high-grade organic mat material. Used as a moisture barrier it has a high tear strength and visible alignment lines for easier installation.
#90 LB. MINERAL ROLLS are manufactured with a heavy asphalt organic mat material. This moisture barrier is best suited for low-slope roofs found on sheds, carports, barns, porches, deck covers and garages.
“Everyone was so professional, we looked for multiple companies to get this completed and we decided to go with Pillar Roofing. Best decision we could have made.” Jorge V
Why Choose Pillar Roofing Commercial?
Honest & Transparent Roofers
Licensed, Certified & Insured
20+ Years of Experience
Locally-Owned & Operated